Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas 2007~ had Passed



Year after... It's almost a year already since the day that we had celebrated X-mas with my family and my relatives. Really those are the memorable things that I always want to bring back. Now Christmas time is approaching and the moment is now in me. I love Christmas... because that's the time to celebrate with thanksgiving for giving Jesus Christ in our lives. The true essence of this day is not the abundance of food or wealth you have... It's the joy that you possessed in celebrating your life, and the blessings that you have. The moment when you gathered with your family is the lifetime happiness that money can't buy. Enjoy the year and be thankful for the wonderful gift that you have... your family... your friends... and most of all Jesus. Have a blessed Day.

P.S. I also thank my blog...LOL for giving me space to share my happiness and colorful excitement. Have a happy blogging.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...