Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Pres. Obama and Pres. Arroyo on TV ad?

Hi got another post for today. I just want to re-post this from my Domain Blog and since, I have also friends here so I want to share to you this... somewhat funny Ads I've seen on TV. This is a Philippine TV ads where two Presidents "wanna be's" were featured in this ad- Obama of USA and Arroyo of Philippines. Yeah... truly they (impersonators) look the same as the original Hope you enjoy watching it. Have a Blessed Day ahead. Advance Merry Christmas.

Snapshots...

You're very much welcome for your views and comments.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Out Of Topic: I just want to say... HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!!

From: Brillie
http://luphobia.com/brillie

gLoR!e said...

hehe wala ko kita anih dah..wala mn gud koy t.v inanag dli jud ko updated!:(

Happy New Year!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...