Saturday, December 13, 2008

I Belong


Well keep going everyone. LOL There's no day where I don't browse the internet and touched my computer. But somehow, I just try to make myself balanced...*hope so. It's an advantage that we had an internet at home so we can explore around the world anytime. Luckily I was invited in this great site. Are you a freak? Don't make it wrong...what I mean is an addict or fully devoted to Christ. It's good to be addicted to Him. I'm just happy and lucky... I mean very thankful for having this opportunity to be invited in this group... "Iligan Jesus Freaks". It encourages me more to tell the world that Jesus lives, to learn more and be motivated.
Because were from Iligan City- specifically in the Philippines, so they just come up with that amazing group. To get in touch and celebrate about the greatest and most exalted name in the world... JESUS. He lives... in our heart. This is the group where I feel I belong. Somewhat we are all brothers and sisters in Christ. Hope there will... I mean there are many people out there who will try to seek God's very presence. Fellowship with other "believers" and reach out for those who refused to believe... for He is coming. God Bless everyone. If you are a pure "Iliganon- from Iligan City" and addicted to christ... you are very welcome to join.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...