Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Bet



I just watched Pinoy Fear Factor and guess what? I had already a bet. Yes... It's him. Manuel is my bet for the Philippine's Fear Factor reality show. He is so-called the "King of Stunts" LOL he is also a quite cute and handsome. I always watch this show every night in ABS-CBN. Manuel is a business man, I don't know about his background- whither his an athlete- but I do love the way he do the stunts... absolutely amazing. Super fearless!
Though it's still a mystery who will win the game, but I hope it's him. I love to watch this show. Go Pinoy... Go Manuel... Go Pinoy Fear Factor

*photos are from Google

2 comments:

Mel Alarilla said...

I hope your bet wins. I don't often watch ABS-CBN since I'm a certified Kapuso. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Dav DiDi said...

Hhmmm, too bad, tv channel back at my hometown always just not attractive and out dated .. wish i can watch fear factor too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...