Sunday, December 14, 2008

Blessed Day



This day... is holy to the Lord. It's not because it's Sunday but I just want to give thanks, and give all the praises to Him. He renews my spirit once again and He gave assurance and comfort to my worry-heart.
"Thank you Lord for giving me this day, I know these following days will be my examination week and there are so many things to do... but I know you will be there for me, we can do it together. Keep the fire burning into my heart Lord and let the Holy Ghost guide me. Thank You."
Acknowledge God above Everything. Be guided. Have a blessed week ahead.

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10 NIV

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away, behold, all things have become new."
2 Corinthians 5:17

"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins."
Colossians 1:13-14

"And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance."
Acts 2:4

"Anyone who listens to the Word of God but does not do what it says is like a man who looks at his face in a mirror and, after looking at himself, goes and immediately forgets what he looks like.
For the Word of God is living and active and sharper than any two edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart."

source: photo & quote

4 comments:

es said...

very inspiring entry..thanks for your wonderful thoughts.:)

es said...

link you ha?

Anonymous said...

Your picture made me speechless. Your grateful verses rescued me from falling into the error of complaining for the curse to live with disabilities. Your wonderful artwork pierced deep into my heart and thus the mourning for the sad destiny of the disabled was silenced - transformed into the gratitude for remaining alive. Thank you for the "Blessed Day"
Your post comforted me greatly. I was awaken once again by the precious truth "the Word of God is living and active and sharper than any two edged sword"
THANK YOU!

pieter m.s said...

this post make me so happy and full of spirit.....happy mondayshi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...