Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Where is my favorite Band?


Recently I just watch news about the Filipino bands having concert in Manila... That was a great event and almost 60 bands are there to perform. Well it's just sad to say I haven't seen my favorite band perform. Yeah, I've been so busy- blogging LOL... It's already a month that I haven't seen my favorite band airing on TV. The name of the band is "SpongeCola" Yap, it's a Filipino band and I believe all Filipino artists are really great.LOL. They play rock music... but I believe they have the talent to perform. GO! GO! I hope I can see them perform again on T.V.

Please Watch...



Please Watch...

3 comments:

es said...

uu nga ano?asan na kaya sila?

thanks for leaving your comment to my page.:)

nice site you have here.

iceah said...

ako BAMBOO c: ewn kasi parang di pilipino magperform suplado nga lang c pareng bamboo c: hehehe c:

Pastilan said...

ay sori po, nasugatan kasi yung daliri ko sa fretting hand ko kaya di ako maka-play ng guitar, pinapagaling ko pa sugat. Baka next month lalabas na ulit kami sa TV nye he he he he

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...