Saturday, September 20, 2008

Rapture... No turning Back


Well, when I was looking at my blog, I was thinking of the things that I want to share to the world. What am I supposed to write? As a Christian, I should be more responsible of letting the world know what they should supposed to know. Then, it’s just a sudden that I thought of the word “rapture”.
What do you mean by rapture. Actually its quite a month when I’ve heard about these word. I just heard it from my sister. And for me it’s hard to define that word. But one thing I want to share to you, ,as Christian, we should prepare for this day. We don’t know when is the second coming of God. That COMING OF GOD is called “rapture”. It’s a SUDDEN- just a blink of an eye- GOD will come. And those people who come to know GOD and accept Jesus as his personal savior and walk according to His ways will be raise up by God and live eternally in His KINGDOM. While, those who walk in the darkness and evil will be left behind. And the world will be perish. Be prepared for this DAY, for the coming of God is near. Believe… walk… according to His ways… for there is NO TURNING BACK to change the days you have been walking in darkness and all you can say is “ IF ONLY…”

Are you Ready?





from: youtube.com


"For the Lord Himself will descend from Heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God,
and the dead in Christ will rise first"
(1st Thessalonians 4:16 NASB)

"Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the
clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord"
(1st Thessalonians 4:17 NASB)

2 comments:

Blazin said...

Actually the word Rapture is not found in the Bible. Also when you mention Lord comming this is not God but his son Jesus. Jesus is the Archangel Michael. He being the Archangel is in command over all the other angels.

Suedonim16 said...

for the non-Christians, rapture is a dreaded thing, but for those who were saved by grace, it's what u look forward to.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...