Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Why, why, Blog?


Well, come to think of it, if blogging is like schooling I may consider myself as a “freshman”. This seems to be new to me. I may not good enough (I mean writing stories, blogging info, updating etc). I may confuse about the policies, the rules but one thing is for sure… I write from the heart. At first, I want to blog to entertain myself and to earn money-honestly for an extra finances next enrolment. I feel blogging is exciting. Yes, it seems like its hard- I wish it won’t last long- but I’m looking forward for improvement. I learned that blogging is more than earning money… it’s more than social networking… For me, now that I started blogging, I learned that it is a “self-expression”. It’s a way of sharing yourself to others- to inspire and be inspired by them. I admit that I cannot write well, I mean the grammar and words are not very well-written, but in my heart it is perfect. I ask God about this, if it’s okay to blog, then I find myself blogging. I’ll try to find myself. I want to share JESUS to others… how He miraculously works in me.
I love to express myself through writing… Just want to share you these thoughts in my mind. You know… just a simple way of expressing help- asking for your assistance. LOL

1 comment:

carekduit said...

good blog for me join my blog ok

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...