Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Getting Over

Looking at my pajama, I remember when we had our pajama party during our English4 class. We are asked to make an original poem and read it in front of the class. Here is my originally-made poem.





Sweet Lemoning

I was once a graceful swan,
Floating along the crystal-clear spring;
Autumn had began,
And falling leaves tainted the beauty that
It brings.
The place is dreary,
But, I find pleasure!

I was once a quiet forest dweller,
And sense my curiosity and wonder;
I heed the foliage of tress and shrubs.
But coupled with horror stirred me:
I am secluded and imprisoned.
But, I find pleasure!

I was once a mineworker,
I seek for gold mines and treasures.
Isolated under the earth and departed from light,
I couldn’t unearth my way back
It’s full of uncertainty
But, I find pleasure!

I was thwarted, frustrated
And mislead to somewhere else.
To be a lemon in a basket full of grapes,
It is a quest.

But, I find pleasure in them.
I find pleasure in them?
Yes, I can find pleasure in them.
I hope…
I can.
Yes, I can make my lemon sweet.


In our wrong decisions always find pleasure in them. Remember God is always there to rescue you. Be Happy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is so nice! :-) keep it up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...