Friday, September 12, 2008

I Love Asian Movies


I just can’t help my self but to amuse about the Asian movies I’ve just watched lately this morning. This is a new movie aired here in the Philippines, the “Why, Why, Love?” and it is very interesting movie. It is the start of the first episode but I feel like watching the whole show. The characters are all handsome and beautiful and all off them are very convincing- the way they act. Actually this movie-series is from Taiwan. Yes, they have different language but it is dubbed in Filipino so we can understand. There are lots of Asian movies aired here. I think Korean, Taiwanese, Japanese, Chinese Filipino and etc. have the best quality of movie if only you’ll spend time to watch and understand it- when it is dubbed or subtitled. The languages are not a hindrance in exploring great things, nor can stop you in exploring new things that you have not discovered yet.
Try to explore… and you’ll learn that the World is wonderfully created by God with such wonderful people and talents.
Here are the lists of admirable movie-series. And all of them stick to my heart. (Usually romantic movies):
1.Meteor Garden
2.Save the Last Dance for me
3.Princess Hours
4.It Started with a Kiss
5.My Girl
6.Only You
7.Three Dads with one Mom
8.Why, Why, Love
9.Romantic Princess
10.and many more.


My ultimate favorite Asian Movie:
1.My Little Bride
2.A very Special Love
3.My Sassy Girl (original)
4.Let the Love Begin
5. Wind Struck
etc.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like princess hours too! now, i like my husband's woman.

btw, i have cooking gas saving tips on my blog. you might want to check it out.

good day!:-D

Anonymous said...

btw, lingz, u might be interested with my other blog, where you can subscribe. it is a blog of inspirational stories...it is:

http://www.flowersbythewayside.blogspot.com

Shahana.S said...

hi.. i have watched all the korean movies that are in ur list... its really superb...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...