Friday, September 19, 2008

Get Ready for the ENROLMENT


Tomorrow will be our enrolment for the 2nd semester. I can’t believe that my semester break has end up and my busy and tough day will bee started. If I’ll think of it, did I make use of my time well? Well I think so. I started to make my blog so it’s quite worthy that I have that kind of school break. I don’t know why I feel nervous, maybe because of my past experience last semester- that was crucial. Now, I have to be ready for the new challenges to face.
I have to prepare my:
1.My school-clearance and any other documents.
2.Tuition fee – I don’t know where to get it.
3.My prospectus of my subjects- I think I’ve lost it.
4.Of course my “outfit”- I think I haven’t washed my clothes...
5.Myself. Am I ready for tomorrow? I hope so… I think God will.
I’m nervous but I believe that God will make my day complete. This I pray in the name of Jesus everything will be okay. See yah, God Bless.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...