Monday, June 14, 2010

Vacation Trip: Boarding a Ship

Here are my enjoyable pictures last vacation trip las May 16-28, 2010. I really love to share this one to you because this is one of my happiest moment of my life- together with my family. So I hope you enjoy it. Keep going and God bless. Enjoy and have a happy week.

This is my first five hours of my vacation.

We were boarding the ship with my family.


Marinel, Malot and Me (my sisters)

pictures with mom and sister

with my dad and sisters

We were all exited at that moment. so watch out for another view and scenery as we landed in the beautiful island of Siquijor.

Keep going and God bless.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi heard abt the bus accident in phillipines
is that serious?

Lyn said...

yeah that's true... and i really feel pity for them. that accident is really serious because there are a lot of students- who happened to have a field trip- but in an accident. :c

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...