Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Night with My Family

I’m really happy to see my family sitting in the living room watching TV and bond with each other. Usually, in the evening, we are doing stuffs that really make us busy. Every night, I usually browse in the internet while my elder sister is studying and dad usually sleeps early- as well as mom and my younger sister.

I think every evening should be called a “family time”. Really, family needs to talk things and bond with each other. Children should prefer stay at home with there family than doing “bar-party every night”. For me I prefer to be with my family. Being with your family is really great and fun to do.

That’s the main reasons why I want to renovate our house and make it beautiful and comfortable. It would be much better if we have Hunter Ceiling Fans at home. I wish to have that one too. It really gives a true elegance for your house. I used to visit some of my friends house and they have some Craftmade Ceiling Fans and surely it really creates a great ambiance.

Well then... if I have greater job soon, after I graduate, that would be one of my first project- to renovate our home. I just want to thank God for every blessing and every moment that we’ve been together with my family. God really blessed me with so many reasons to be thankful.

Keep going and God bless.

1 comment:

janis said...

visiting you today :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...