Thursday, September 3, 2009

Problems with Dementia?

Again, it’s time for examination week. It’s another stress week for me. It’s hard for me to study especially reading without comprehension. I’ve been complaining about it lately. Maybe I’ve started to have some memory loss or difficulties in an in remembering my lessons- cognitive problems. How I wish I could cope up with it. The worst is, maybe I had already dementia symptoms. Oh, I hope it is not really dementia. Yeah, I first encounter this word when I was browsing the net.

Dementia is a sort of a serious cognitive disorder. It is common mostly on adults or has already reached adulthood. It really affects our memory, cognitive skills, language speaking and some are logical thinking. I’ve keep on searching about this kind of disorder. Understanding dementia is so important especially when you can see you love ones suffering this kind of disorder- mostly to our grand parents.

When you are looking for a dementia treatment, you just have to visit some of the best web site in the internet and check out there latest and guaranteed high quality dementia treatment and see your doctors today. Surely this site catches up my interest. Though, I cannot say I’m suffering from dementia but it will surely help me- especially now I’m struggling with my memory problems.LOL.

Keep going everyone. God bless.

2 comments:

Jena said...

Hi!
My name is Jena H. Casbon, MS CCC-SLP and I am a Speech-Language Pathologist who works with adults with memory problems. It is unlikely that you have a true dementia diagosis, but some cognitive rehabilitation or use of compensatory techniques might help!
Jena

www.CognitiveRehabTherapy.com

Anonymous said...

P500 for 3 months ok ra nimo?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...