Friday, September 18, 2009

MAke your Picture Happy, Try Picjoke.com



I feel like I’m a celebrity now. Actually they are all handsome and pretty- as well as me. Yes, Harry Potter cast are really beautiful. It’s so easy and fun in creating this photo. All you have to do is upload your pictures and then in just a second al your pictures are well done as an avatar and etc.




I always visit this Pcjoke.com site every time I want to do something unique in my photos. They always made me satisfied with the result- especially when I want my pictures done in sketch form. Surely you will really have the same just like the actual sketches.
You can also make some renovations in your photos… maybe you wan it in a collage form- you may also do it. Well I’m just so glad that I’ve browsed some of this site. It really made the best out from its different designs. We can say this is an “online photo shot”- no need to for us to work hard in our photos in editing, they will make it for us.LOL.

If you want to have some fun, maybe you should spend some of your time here and experience there different- cute and funny designs for your photos.

Keep going everyone. Have blessed weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...