Monday, September 7, 2009

"I Kissed Dating Goodbye"

A Book by Joshua Harris "I Kissed Dating Goodbye"
(drawn by:LinGZ)

There are times that mouth can’t really speak how you really feel. It’s the motion and our body will speak. “If you can’t speak, then show it”… and “if you can’t show it, draw it”. That’s my rule. I’m not used with too much actions or even too much words. I just love to express it- with in myself- by just trying to put some emotions and feeling to my drawings. Most of the time this is my way of releasing my inner feelings and stress- so don’t ask me why it’s too heavy and light (when it comes to its strokes).
Well… here we… go… I just made this drawing when I feel comforted and enlighten with this little book from Joshua Harris’s “I Kissed Dating Goodbye”. It really helps me to enlighten my mind about everything when it comes to love, fate and destiny (finding your lifetime soul mate or partner). It does really help me a lot- especially now that I’m struggling about my real feeling about someone.LOL. Well… don’t ask me some question like “to whom?”… It’s just between me and the Lord.
Keep going everyone.


And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ.
2 Thessalonians 3:5

God is always with us... whenever we need directions and instructions- especially in finding our "God's Will" (lifetime partner).
Keep going. I hope you've read this book. It's really good that I've owned this book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will see the banner at the right of my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...