Sunday, September 20, 2009

I Wear T-Shirts

Lately we were late, with me and my sister, to our church practice today because of my “outfit” problem. My mom washed all our clothes and I have no shirt to wear. Usually I wear T-shirt that’s why I get some of my mom’s shirt even though it is loose.

I’m so happy that I’ve already knew how do some silk screen printing for the T-shirt. Actually, we’ve done our seminar last week and I’m so glad that I came to know this kind of thing. Actually I do really love some T-shirt design and arts that’s why I’m very much eager to learn about this kind of thing.


I’ll teach you how to do it one of these days. Well if you don’t know what to design or you had a hard time to look for a perfect design for your T-shirt, then I will help you. There are lots of available sites online. Maybe all of us are really interested when it comes to T-shirt designs. Fabulous design are all available in there site you may also love to wear there Green Day T-shirts. More popular designs are available. It’s one-stop-shop for your favorite brands and items like CBGB T-shirts, Nirvana T-shirts and more.


Check out there best designed T-shirt that will surely fit your personality. Keep going everyone.

God bless.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...