Thursday, November 19, 2009

God's Counsel

Hear my voice when I call, O LORD; be merciful to me and answer me. ... Do not hide your face from me, do not turn your servant away in anger; you have been my helper. Do not reject me or forsake me, O God my Savior. Though my father and mother forsake me, the LORD will receive me.
Psalm 27:7,9-10


I’m just being so depressed about something that all I want to do is cry it out to God. I know that His words can make me feel better. God is amazing God. He knows to comfort you when you really need Him. God is everything I have right now. Though my heart is crying and broken but He is there to touch and heal every wounded part of it.

My God, thank you… for being there when I really needs You. Thank you for your mercy and grace because you always be my comforter. Though I feel the burden, but I know that I have a great big God.

Thank You Lord.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...