Monday, March 1, 2010

Faithful Dog Hachicko: A Dog’s Tale





Hi. How’s your Day?

Do you feel bored? Well, if you feel it then, maybe I can suggest you better watch beautiful movies today.

I always want to share and give this movie a “two thumbs-up”. Why, it really makes me cry.
It is the story of the Dog “based on a true strory” that patiently wait for his deceased master to come from his work.

The dog symbolizes us, in which we faithfully and patiently wait for our Master (God) to come. Unlike the story, the dog waits for nothing, but we have live and hope for someone (JESUS CHRIST) who is alive and will come back soon.
This movie is truly a heart warming story.

Keep going and God bless.

to read more from me, just visit me at: manilyntingcang.com
justMe_Lingz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...