Friday, October 17, 2008

What Happens today?

Since today is my birthday... God gave me a reason to thank Him in everything. First... Early this morning my classmate- which I had some misunderstanding yesterday- is the first one who greeted me happy birthday. It so happen that they were in a canteen that time when I'm on the way to our classroom. Well... for me I was shocked... so what I did is hat I just give her my precious... thank you. Second, the time that I got inside our classroom... All my classmates greeted me. And I was so thankful for that. During lunch...LOL I run fast so that they won't catch me.(just kidding), I spent my lunch with my best friend Beth. So I treat her for lunch. The next thing that I'm thankful of is that Beth gave me a souvenir that all my classmates... signed it and writes some messages. After my long day in school, I went home, and my mom prepared a party for my relatives and family. Thank God for this day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...