Thursday, October 9, 2008

Maybe it's just a matter of... Pride

Well this day is really disappointing. I've done a lot of things that leads to trouble. First my sister was mad at me because... I hit her head. But for me that was just a joke. Second I got mad at my elder sister because she always underestimate me and she looks down at me... as if I'm no one... nothing! Third we had misunderstanding with my mom. I got irritated... every time she scolded me. I used to help my mom in washing our clothes but one thing that distracts my mood is that when she scolded me. She’s asking something with sarcastic voice. I help her because I care for her, I help her because I know she needs me... but what I did today? Is just I walked out and didn't finish my laundry. I know it's me who has a big pride... keeping things that keeps my heart hurt. I don't want to apologize, but I act and do good things as an apology... maybe I was wrong or they're wrong. I don't know. Maybe I need to think for a moment and relax. Tomorrow, maybe, I’ll start. I hope.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...