Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Her Complement Smile


Hi friends, got to know her? This is my big sister... I took this picture early this morning. She just forced me to do this and ask to post in on my blog.LOL just kidding... she might kill me if she reads this. Well I just want to post this photo for her. I know we had a little bit argument yesterday... so this is my sort of peace offering.
I don't know why I'm the first one to apologize? Well angels should first apologize than to those not so... good? LOL She should realize that if somebody offended her, she should not make used of her emotions to hurt others... Yeah, she got mad at me. Ops, she might slap me now LOL.(I hope she won't read this)But still... she's my sister so I should give my enough patience (as long as I can) to avoid strong-encounter and quarrel like this or (punching and kicking) Now that we are old enough I think, we won't do it... so far. Well today... I think she's okay. The sea is now clear and the strong storm is over, with that smile, it's a full complement to say peace...
But she's not good at smiling. Her smile is no good. I think she should improve it next time. I think I should ask for peace offering to her after this post.LOL
Keep going.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...