Friday, August 13, 2010

Teaching Experiences: Loaded and Lesson Plan Making

Hello friends… happy week end to all of you.

If you’ve been reading in my other blog- my foliage Diary- you’ll definitely know what’s going n in my life. It’s been my econ week in my practice teaching and many of my co-practice teachers were telling me that we are like participants in the best known show “Survivor”. LOL.

Really, you’ll never know what a life of a teacher has, unless you become one…
So here I am today loaded with so much work- checking papers, recording scores, making visual aids and lesson plan. But I always thank God for every way He leads me to go. In this kind of situation He allows me to deal with different people and know there needs. It is about time for me to impart knowledge and show them my faith.

Keep going everyone. God bless.

read more from me at: My Foliage Diary

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...