Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Changing Lifestyle

It’s a brand new day. How is your day?

For me, it’s my first week in school where I was assigned to do practice teaching. I’ll be handling third year student or we call them seventh-grade students. I know it’s quite tough because they are all young and worse, they are all boys. So I have to adjust my classroom management- we all know boys are really tough sometimes. I’m the only female in the room so I have to be strong and firm so that I can manage them well. So far it is quite good. The schedules are quite intimidating because we have to be in school before 6 o’clock in the morning and classes starts at 6 AM. We should come in time and be courteous all the time.


So far, I feel okay but later on the change of my lifestyle will surely affects my health condition. It causes me a little bit stress and lack of rest. I’ll be making paper works and lesson plans. It is going to be tougher in the next few days. It’s good if you have assured your health and availed any insurance leads where in you can really find reassurance when it comes to your medical assistance, financial assistance and life insurance benefits.

Sometimes, we have been in the situation where in we face heavy duties and stressful work but one thing we should be aware of and that is to take good care of our health. Health is wealth so make your health in the top of your priorities and everything follows- success, wealth and etc. So, what ever you are taking up today, let us find time to rest and invest in an insurance leads.

Keep going everyone and God bless.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...