Saturday, October 1, 2011

Let's Celebrate the World Teachers' Day 2011

Let's go and let's celebrate the month of October. I think October is my month. On the 17th is my birthday, on the 15th is a teacher's day and the following days will be our church convention, youth intercessors activity and many more.


To start with the celebration, let's go and celebrate with me the World Teachers' Day that will happen on 5th month of October. Let's give honor to our teachers and make this day a special day for them. Time runs fast,  
I can't imagine that I will be celebrating this prestigious event not as a student to my teacher but a teacher with her student. Glory to God I am now a certified teacher.


For me teaching is not a job but it a calling...


A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.  ~Henry Brooks Adams






Happy Teacher's Day. God bless you. Keep going. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...