Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Site for Converting Youtube to Mp3



I was absent in my work for two days. I can’t help it but to stay all day in the house to take some rest. The reason for my absences is too much stress in my work. I am sick and I still worrying for my class. I am working as a teacher and I don’t know what is going on with my students from the time that I was absent.

Though I feel so helpless at this moment, but still I have to get going. Even though I stayed all day in the house, still I have to work. I am so thankful to videotomp3converter.com because I found the website where I can convert youtube to mp3. I will be using videos and sounds for my class presentation for the Nutrition Month celebration and “Directress Week” presentation. I am glad because it is easier for me to download videos from the internet. I never thought that there could be an easiest way to convert youtube videos and music to mp3, so thankful to this website.

Well I hope that everything will be okay. I will be back- hopefully tomorrow- in my class. Right now, they are all missing me.LOL. They are all excited for our presentations as well as they are excited to see me back again.

One thing I learned about my experience, we don’t have be overstressed in work. We can always find work as an enjoyable thing as long as you know how to handle your time wisely and set some time for rest.

Keep going everyone and God bless.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...