Saturday, May 29, 2010

Turn Away from Bad Habits?

Hello friends I’m back from a long week vacation. I stayed in the province almost one and a half week. Well I really enjoyed staying there because it is truly a relaxing environment and away from the busy city. It can really smoothen up your feeling and the beaches are really beautiful. It is also a great opportunity for me because that was the time we met with my cousins and bond together.

One thing I really hate about my vacation. I think all of my uncles and some of my cousins are drinkers. That was a fiesta celebration in their place that’s why almost all of them were drunk. I think of those people as m family that’s why I’m very much concern to their health.
They say, it’s really hard to get over and turn away from your addiction- like drinking alcohol, cigarette smoking and drug addiction.

It’s really helpful if there is alcohol rehab center for them to assist and help them turn away from this addiction. I really feel pity for them because they don’t know that it causes trouble in their health someday. One of the best solutions to this issue is alcohol treatment center. They really provide complete assistance and treatment. Those helpful treatments are alcohol treatment, drug treatment, drug rehab- that is surely an effective program and treatment if you want to stop your addictions. I hope they could consider this treatment.
I wish they could change and I hope they will be a newer person when I go back and have my vacation to province next year. Above everything, let’s ask God to change us and turn away from our bad habits.

Keep going everyone and God bless.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...